Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robertlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I want my girlfriend back. How do I win her back?
    Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 7:20pm
I had a Cuban girlfriend for four and a half years but we broke up about a month ago because she felt like we were going nowhere. She already wanted to settle down but I was always scared of the idea of marriage. It wasn’t until after our breakup that I realized how much she means to me and that I actually want to marry her. 
I’ve been thinking about it for a while now and I’ve decided to swallow my pride. I’m going to ask her to take me back and when she does, I’m going to propose to her as soon as possible. She’s the best thing in my life and it was foolish of me to let her go. I never knew that a short romance tour would turn my life around.
Can somebody give me ideas on how I would reconcile with my ex? How do I tell her about my regrets? How do I get back together with my Cuban girlfriend? I need all the help I can get.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic