Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Meeting each other for the first time.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shanti55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Meeting each other for the first time.
    Posted: 26 Jan 2018 at 4:34am
I’ve been in a long-distance relationship with Anastasia for 5 months now… we met through an online matchmaking site. Things have been going well and in the span of 5 months, we pretty much know what we need to know about each other, to be honest, I think we already know too much. So, we agreed that it would be great to finally meet...

Now that it’s settled that we would meet, Anastasia will be coming to Arizona and spend the valentine’s weeks with me. 2 whole weeks, I wonder if it’ll be enough. I am really excited and I’ve been counting the days! But I need advice!!! I want Anastasia to have fun and like this place… especially since, if things go well between us, I plan to marry her and I want her to move and live here with me.

Any advice or tips to make her enjoy the 2 weeks with me in Arizona? I really want things to go for the best. Help!

Sponsored Links

kaitlynlily6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kaitlynlily6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2018 at 9:21am
I suppose you two have met by now. Take her on trips, travel, eat and go to places together for fun and adventure.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic