Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My life after marrying a Philippine woman

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
chaelsith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chaelsith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My life after marrying a Philippine woman
    Posted: 05 Feb 2018 at 7:40am

Loving, hospitable, family-oriented, responsible. These are some traits that my wife shows me all the time. My life has been blessed since I married a Philippine woman. She is really an ideal wife. For the year I’ve been with her, I feel nothing but happiness in our home. And I am hoping this will last. I am just so happy I decided to marry her.

I met Jolina because of AFA. In their Romance Tour which I attended, I was stunned by how Jolina carry herself. By that event, I realized I need to be with her for the rest of my life. Now, she is my life. She will be the mother of my future kids. She will be my partner until death.

Marrying a Philippine woman is a decision one should be proud of. I am the living testimony of this. My wife is my life. Since then, I become so happy, the atmosphere in the house is so incredible. Of all the women I dated before, Jolina is the worthiest to be loved and to be cared for. She is just extraordinary.

What ‘bout you? Share some of your experiences with your wife. Do you have that same happiness I’m feeling right now?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic