Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Someone followed me on Instagram..

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
danybrown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danybrown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Someone followed me on Instagram..
    Posted: 06 Feb 2018 at 4:27am

I was busy scrolling through Instagram when a profile followed me. Of course, i looked at it and saw a woman. The username is city of brides official. I opened the profile and saw a lot of pictures of beautiful women coming from Ukraine. I followed back since I want to know more of it.

While I continue scanning through the Instagram account, I’ve observed that there’s a website linked on it. I opened the site and it’s actually an affiliate of AFA, I’ve known this site before but I paid no attention. So here I am, starting to get interested with the service.

I’m most interested with the City of Brides which is a main affiliate of A Foreign Affair. I want to know those Nikolaev women more. I heard they make good wives. But I want to know them first before delving into marriage. The answer was seen through its Romance Tour, an affair similar with AFA’s Singles Tour. In this way, I can meet them and know them.

Do you think this is worth it? Should I pay more attention to this? What could possibly happen to me if I use the service?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic