Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Visiting my girlfriend for Valentine's Day.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
stevemurphy88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevemurphy88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Visiting my girlfriend for Valentine's Day.
    Posted: 07 Feb 2018 at 7:02am

It’s the most romantic time of the year. This is what we believe during Valentine’s day. And this time, I want it to be happier and romantic. Want to know why? I’m visiting my Chinese girlfriend in Shenzhen. It should be fun and exciting. This will also be my vacation in China!

Chen and I have been in a relationship for 5 years now. Our ways met during AFA’s tour in Shenzhen, China. For those years of being in a relationship with her, we’ve experienced a lot of struggles. There are times we don’t get along, but love is still present. Even if our cultures differ, still we did our best for understanding to come. To sum it up, we did experience ups and downs but our relationship even became stronger.

Now, Valentine’s day is coming. I’ll visit her but I also want to bring something special to her. A gift. What could be the best gift to give to her? What about a ring? Do you think it’s time to tie the knot? Do you think it’s time already? What do you think guys? But I don’t want to stress her with that. Thanks for your responses.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic