Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating over 50
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

there is hope

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lifebegins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: there is hope
    Posted: 21 Mar 2018 at 8:13am

TO ALL THOSE THAT HAVE LOST HOPE IN FINDING LOVE! Boy do I have news for you... I know dating sites are kind of outdated to the young people nowadays, but it was considered as a last resort. And thank God it was. I met the most wonderful woman in the world on a foreign dating site and we met as soon as possible because I was lucky enough to have been close to one of the matchmaking tour dates. So I flew across the world to Thailand where I first laid eyes on my future wife. She is such an angel. She’s the best wife I could’ve ever ask for. I don’t regret a thing. She’s made me the happiest man in the world. It’s impossible to be fooled by profile pictures with these things because the owners themselves make sure to hold photoshoots with the girls on it. The tour guides are really helpful and the venues are really neat. I’d give them 5 stars if I could!

Sponsored Links

robwill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote robwill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jul 2019 at 7:50pm
Yeah there is always pe once there is life we still move on to keep the past away
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic