Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Guy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I hate my job. Need advice.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jobisreal19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I hate my job. Need advice.
    Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 2:40am
I really hate my current job now. I’ve been a loyal employee at the current company for over 2 years now and since then everything’s gone to hell. Tenured employees are now resigning, management is power tripping, and office politics is insane. I’ve been asking my family and friends about this but so far, one advice seemed to do the trick. My brother’s wife told me about the time she was still living in her home country back in the Philippines and shared how her company was full of hypocrites and corrupted employees. Ever since she met my brother in an international dating social event and got engaged a few years later, she had no choice but to continue working there until her papers for moving here with us were approved.

Her advice was that if the job isn't worth saving or fighting for, then leave. Money will always come and go but happiness is hard to find in the real world. I should find a job where work becomes play so I wouldn’t get sick from stress and end up spending my hard-earned cash on medical bills. She advised me to send in a letter of complaint about everything I was feeling in the company and if things don’t improve, I’ll quit. Does that sound like a good idea? I really need some help with this.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic