Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Guy
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My wife and I are thinking of starting a business
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My wife and I are thinking of starting a business

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lonelyboy17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My wife and I are thinking of starting a business
    Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 8:47pm

My wife and I are thinking of starting a business but we’re not really sure what type to invest in. We want something that is constantly needed by the public so that the sales would be consistent. Our friends and family have strongly suggested investing on food business but I’m not so sure about that since I have no idea how good food business usually work. Also, if we were to go for the food industry, would establishing our own brand be good or is it too risky? Or is investing on a franchise a better idea? Back when I met my wife several years ago in a foreign dating event, she was running her own small clothing business but things didn’t really work out well for her and she had to stop it. So, clothing business is not on the list of options. Does anybody here have other suggestions/business ideas? Thanks.

Sponsored Links

ryanmantic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ryanmantic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2018 at 4:59pm
Hi there, food business is really good. Everybody must eat. Any business is difficult and has it's challenges - but you must you must have your strategies in place. I suggest you start up small - becos we all have this idea of being rich overnight (including myself).

Try fish and chips - everyone loves fish and it is healthy to eat. Most people when they on the road like to just have something quick and chips are fine too.

Neatness, seating area, take away, price, variety will get you started and be popular. Customer service and going the extra mile etc etc

Good Luck
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic