Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is there any problem with long distance relation?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Is there any problem with long distance relation?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trafalgar90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is there any problem with long distance relation?
    Posted: 02 May 2018 at 3:39am
My friends might be wrong with their concerns regarding long distance relationships. But what about you? How do you respond when asked about your side towards LDR? Personally, I tend to have a bimodal response. I was once part of this trend. My involvement was quite a roller coaster ride, but it never lasted the way I perceived it. At first, it went right. My relationship with my girl I met in a foreign bride social had a great leap in our initial intimacy. We communicate a lot through skype and facebook messenger. But after a few weeks, everything went gloomy, like a stone rolling down to a mountain’s lower steep. For me, long distance relationships will work if  both partners look for ways to step up, to make a relationship propel to its higher level. In our case, it was just my girlfriend who tried hard to make things happen. Share your thoughts below!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic