Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Girl
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

i love the opposite sex females

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote warmfellow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i love the opposite sex females
    Posted: 24 Nov 2011 at 7:15pm
in person im shy towards the opposite sex,but i do like them without a doubt. im a 6ft1,muscular,bald,brown eyed,black guy with lots of tattoos.my fear is being rejected not knowing if im their type. to be attracted to me she has to be into brothas or race unimportant. ive been attracted to females of a different race since i was 12 yrs old. if she tells me i have a boyfriend,youre not my type,not interested,or she likes guys of other races,not into brothas or a lesbian,ill move on but it will sting.it takes both me and the female  to be into each other otherwise it wont work. i have lots of female friends online and regular mail thats my way of communicating.now if a woman speaks to me first i will speak.i can open up in person too after a while and getting to know someone. do you think the way i feel is strange?
Sponsored Links

rjamlegend View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2012 at 3:10pm
It isn't. There are plenty of guys out there that have that same issue. One piece of advice I have is be natural, be yourself. Don't try to pump yourself. Meaning don't say things that aren't true to boost your rep and impress the girl even more-sometimes that backfires even if it's believable. Oh and introduce your friends into the equation later. Sometimes, your friends may have things about them that turn the girl off.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 3:10pm
Yes, really. It's absolutely true.
Phx19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phx19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 8:30pm
So have you met any hot girls on this site as yet?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rjamlegend Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 3:14pm
There's no one here, remotely local. God forbid...all the good women disappeared. I mean the ones who want my love first and foremost, and who could give a f#ck less about my money, which is something I don't have.
omega2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote omega2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2014 at 8:55pm
I'm here hun. How are you.
mmm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 7:24am
I am here but looks like girls are out some where
mmm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2015 at 7:26am
pro100pk2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pro100pk2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 2015 at 7:21pm
beautyEmbarrassed
nkwenuigodlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nkwenuigodlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 11:59am
hello guys good day, am new here and i need a partner
nkwenuigodlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nkwenuigodlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2018 at 12:00pm
good day to all my new friends here...Thumbs Up
charlie70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlie70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 12:51am
I have just joined this community, am lookin for a decent loving and caring girlfriend.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic