Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > General Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Planning on making a documentary for thesis. Need
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Planning on making a documentary for thesis. Need

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote student2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Planning on making a documentary for thesis. Need
    Posted: 06 May 2018 at 11:53pm

I’m currently having a thesis project for my 4th year in college. I’m an art student majoring in cinematography and I decided to go with some sort of documentary as my video presentation. I was thinking that since I’m half-American, half-Filipino, I’m interested in making a short docu. about marriage tours which are slowly gaining popularity over the years. It still remains as an underrated topic and I would want to inform the public about it. I first got intrigued with it since I found out that my parents met during a blind date back in their youth. My mom was working in the States and she decided to join one of those blind date events back then and that’s where she met my dad. Today, marriage tours are becoming more of a choice than blind dates. I need some help in constructing my documentary. From the timeline, to how I can interview some people who attended these events, and to testimonies. Has anyone have experience with this sort of thing? I really want to leave a great impression on my thesis.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic