Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Should I marry my gf who is pregnant with my child
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Should I marry my gf who is pregnant with my child

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clark014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I marry my gf who is pregnant with my child
    Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:01pm
I got my girlfriend pregnant. She’s 6 months pregnant now and her family is wondering if we are planning to get married. I’m not yet that ready to get married anytime soon. Should I marry her? I am not going to run away from my obligation and responsibilities as the father of my child but I’m wondering if there is really a need to get married these days. I’m starting to think that marriage is quite useless but maybe this is just an unconventional view. 

My gf comes from a country where marriage is a big deal whereas I come from a country where it is more liberated and relaxed when it comes to marriage. This results to a clash in our beliefs and culture. I think I really need a foreign bride 101 lecture so I know what to expect if we do get married. I’m quite confused as to what I should do next. My life is a blur as of this moment and I need some words of wisdom. I love my gf but the idea of marriage is just not appealing to me as of this moment.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic