Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Girlfriend’s not too sure about our relationship
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Girlfriend’s not too sure about our relationship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote filipe34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Girlfriend’s not too sure about our relationship
    Posted: 07 May 2018 at 8:38pm

I’m really frustrated with how things are between me and my girlfriend right now. We met through a social dating tour about 4 years ago and everything’s been magical. The first two years were great and all. I got to fly back and forth to visit her often, I met her family and friends. Things were going so good until last year.

The whole year last year, I wasn’t able to come see her since I had a lot of unexpected financial problems which hindered me from booking a ticket. So, for the entire year, we couldn’t see each other. She offered to come over here to see me but I always insisted that I would book a ticket soon since I know she also needs the money. During the last few months until now, she’s starting to doubt our relationship -and me. She insists that I keep promising her I would come over but I always end up giving reasons instead. She feels as though I might be cheating on her or if I don’t want to put as much effort in the relationship as I normally do. It’s been really stressful lately and I just don’t know what to do. I’ve got tons of problems here at home, work and my relationship. What should I do? Leave? Fight?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic