Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My mother-in-law's boyfriend is a gold digger

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimsmith30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My mother-in-law's boyfriend is a gold digger
    Posted: 09 May 2018 at 8:39pm

Met my husband through an international dating blog and at first, my mother in law did not approve of me. She thought I was some gold digger who was only after her son’s money. For some time, she really despised me. She did not know that I managed my own businesses. When she found out about my family background and my business investments, she suddenly became nice. Her son and I got married two years ago.

A few months ago, she introduced us to her boyfriend who is a bit younger than her. I didn’t think bad about him at first but now it looks like the real gold digger is here. I heard that the boyfriend keeps asking my mother-in-law to buy him and his kid expensive watches, shoes, gadgets, etc. and I also heard that he is still married to his wife and sees her from time to time. I only heard this from my mother-in-law’s best friend and I know she’s a reliable source. She is quite concerned as well.

How can we tell my mother-in-law that her bf is just using her for money? I mean it’s quite obvious but she’s in denial and we’re not sure what to do.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic