Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > Computer and Gadgetry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

What brand of computer should I buy?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote splenda08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What brand of computer should I buy?
    Posted: 10 May 2018 at 3:58am

It’s been a few weeks since I decided to head out and buy a computer. I finally got to save enough to buy a whole set but the problem is, I don’t know what brand to get. I have a foreign gf who’s pretty smart when it comes to shopping and budgeting. She’s not really a computer savvy and doesn’t know much about technology. She keeps insisting that I should get something budget friendly like those office computers which are decent but affordable. I was thinking of getting a pc that's customized and suited for gaming. I can spend most of the money on the cpu, keyboard and mouse while I can find a cheap monitor until I get to save up for a better one in the future. I’m just worried that I might make the wrong investment and can end up losing a lot more than I bargained for. Which is why I tend to ask my gf for advice whenever I feel like impulsively buying expensive things.

So, I decided to take my problem here and ask in forums. Do any of you guys know any great computer brands or set I can buy? Or any other advice about buying computers in general?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic