Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My sister's husband is so annoying.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tanner30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My sister's husband is so annoying.
    Posted: 10 May 2018 at 7:47pm

My sister’s husband annoys me so much. He is a know-it-all. He makes it seem like he knows everyone or that he has done everything we are about to do. For instance, if I talk about business, he butts in and makes the conversation about his own business. If I talk about drinking, he won’t stop talking about him drinking and all of his fun drinking spree. He makes everything all about him. He listens a bit to your story and then the rest of the conversation is about him. I feel like this dude’s narcissistic. I kinda feel bad for my sister. I did warn her that she might meet weirdos in international brides dating parties which she attended. I have no idea why she actually married this dude. Maybe love is not just blind, maybe it’s also deaf.

How do I tell my sister about this? Should I talk to my parents about this? I’m just really so annoyed by him. Wish I addressed this before they got married but I never really seemed to notice this before.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic