Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - My girlfriend is asthmatic and I have pets at home
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My girlfriend is asthmatic and I have pets at home

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kristian65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My girlfriend is asthmatic and I have pets at home
    Posted: 10 May 2018 at 9:33pm

I’m very fond of dogs and cats and I have a few of them at home. All my pets are allowed in all of the places inside the house. This was never a problem to me since I was living alone. Except for the occasional pooping and peeing here and there, everything was smooth. However, about 2 years ago, I met someone from a new year’s party dating service. She eventually became my gf and now we want to live together. The only problem is she’s asthmatic and it’s really bad. Animals trigger asthma attacks for her. Now I’m not sure what to do with my pets. I want to keep my pets since they have always been with me but I also really want to live with my gf so that we can take our relationship to the next level. Do you guys have any suggestions on what to do? Should I keep my animals in just one place?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic