Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Girl
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Some thai ladies are hitting on me. How to feel?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Some thai ladies are hitting on me. How to feel?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tribal1470 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some thai ladies are hitting on me. How to feel?
    Posted: 17 May 2018 at 3:43am
I went on a few other forums than this one and out of nowhere, some Thai ladies started hitting me up. It first started out with one persistent girl then a few more others start contacting me as well. Group of friends, perhaps? This is sort of freaky to me because this started happening after I replied in an international column of topic. They’ve been asking me about my contact info and where in the U.S do I live. I don’t know what they want, although it is a bit flattering tbh, I still can’t help but feel like I’m being stalked for some malicious reasons.

Sponsored Links

edog812 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edog812 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jun 2018 at 4:18pm
They will want you to verify ID with a site that will bill you endlessly,  then if you pass that, there more to pay. it's a scam and they want your info to make you believe they are close and want to hookup
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic