Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is it alright to date men thrice as old as my age?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Is it alright to date men thrice as old as my age?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexperez12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is it alright to date men thrice as old as my age?
    Posted: 28 May 2018 at 5:38am
I have this aunt who got married to an older foreign guy whom she met during one of the Filipina bride tours of the marriage agency where she signed up. I think that foreign guy is just the same age as my grandmother. She has been married to him for more than 12 years now and they are currently staying in the U.S. She has gained not just Filipino friends but foreign ones as well. She has actually introduced me to a few of her American friends who are older than I am by three folds. She expects me to date and eventually marry one of them. Given that I am only 23 years old, I don’t know if I should really be entertaining these older men. Would it be alright if I date men who are thrice my age?
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2018 at 8:57pm
That is entirely up to you.  Honestly, I would be surprised if you were at all attracted to anyone 3 times your age but different strokes for different folks.  Here's what you should consider: do you want to start a family?  If so, men that much older than you may not be willing to oblige nor would you probably want them to.  You should do whatever will make YOU happy and not worry about someone else's wishes or expectations.  She did what she wanted to do and you should have the same option. Big smile
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2019 at 11:01am
You made sense here. Would you like to text?
TonyRain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyRain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 11:30am
Why would you want to do that? What do you want from communicating with these people? Would you be interested in spending time with them?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic