Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > General Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do Chongqing women also participate in this event?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Do Chongqing women also participate in this event?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rowbeen33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do Chongqing women also participate in this event?
    Posted: 13 Jun 2018 at 8:53pm

I know this sounds ignorant of me to ask but do Chongqing women participate in that terrible dog-eating festival a part of China holds every year? I’m specifically asking this because my brother is dating a Chinese woman who’s from a place in China called Chongqing. He’s a serious animal lover and he’s constantly asking me random questions like is his gf into eating dogs or something related to that. Both me and his gf try reassuring him that she’s like that and that he’s starting to sound a bit racist but he’s just paranoid since it’s almost the date of the horrid festival.

So to help him calm the eff down, I want to hear what you guys have to say. Can someone here, preferably one who’s from China, try to answer my question? Much appreciated!

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic