Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

My girlfriend signed up for internet brides.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote george11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My girlfriend signed up for internet brides.
    Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 4:53am
I met the love of my life from an international dating blog two years ago, so basically, my girlfriend and I have been dating for two years. I wanted to marry her so I asked her two weeks ago. Unfortunately, she said NO and it broke my heart into pieces. She said she’s not ready to build a family yet and I understand. I couldn’t accept what had happened. For one week, I have been unwinding but it only made me miss her more. On the following day, I went to her house just to see her. But when I arrived there, her brother told me she moved with his fiancee abroad. I didn’t want to shed tears in front of her brother but I couldn’t stop it. She signed up for internet brides two months ago and that’s where he met his fiancee. I didn’t know what wrong I did for her to leave me like this. This feeling is killing me. What should I do?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic