Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are millennials more open-minded to LGBTQ dating?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Are millennials more open-minded to LGBTQ dating?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote curiosity22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are millennials more open-minded to LGBTQ dating?
    Posted: 20 Jun 2018 at 7:56pm
I’m well over thirty and I’m not really the “settle down” type of guy. With the popularity of many dating apps and sites these days, it has made it easier for me to schedule dates and meet new people. As a member of the LGBTQ community, one of the largest hurdles I had when I was younger was having a safe environment for dating where it was acceptable to be with people of the same gender without any judgments.

Now that I’m older, I noticed that majority of the population on these dating sites and apps are mostly younger people from the millennial age group. Is it just me or are the younger generations more open and accepting of non-traditional relationships? The increase in tolerance is definitely a good sign, though I wish the older generations would see things through our eyes too.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic