Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I think my BF is thinking of cheating on me.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote womanmisery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I think my BF is thinking of cheating on me.
    Posted: 05 Jul 2018 at 8:32pm

I just got off the phone with him, and he says he’s coming home straight away after work. I didn’t tell him that I was using his laptop to check my emails and when I turned it on, Skype automatically launched upon startup. I found out he had been chatting with this woman, and they’re planning on meeting each other by attending some event called dream tours for singles. At first, I was in disbelief and was really angry, but now I just feel deeply hurt.

I’m planning on confronting him about it when he gets here, but idk how to approach the subject. From what I gathered, they’ve only been chatting for about a month now and have been exchanging selfies, but that’s it. I think about how he’s planning on cheating on me during the event and it just makes my chest hurt. Should I give him another chance? After all, he didn’t technically cheat on me yet. Please give me some advice! I’m so confused.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic