Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Advice
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I wonder when my ghost friend will be back.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kahlil1977 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I wonder when my ghost friend will be back.
    Posted: 09 Jul 2018 at 8:24am

Through an international dating blog, I met a friend. She is someone I can call a ghost friend because we haven’t seen each other since then. We have been chat mates for two months now and I think I already like her though I haven’t seen her yet. She’s very fun to talk to. I always find myself smiling in front of my laptop. We talked almost every day. By that, I was slowly falling for her. I don’t know why; she’s just very different. One time, she told me she’ll be out with her friends. It was Friday night. I waited for her to come back. I waited for hours. Then, hours became days and days became weeks. It has been one month now since that incident. I wonder when will she be back. Am I just wasting my time here? Should I stop this stupidity? I am planning to deactivate my account but a question keeps on lingering in my mind: what if she will really be back and can’t reach me? I don’t want that to happen either. It’s driving me insane. What to do?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic