Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Girl
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A foreign old man wants to hire me as an assistant
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

A foreign old man wants to hire me as an assistant

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theassistant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A foreign old man wants to hire me as an assistant
    Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 2:31am

A foreign old man who lives in my neighborhood wants to hire me as an assistant. Basically, I’ll have to take care of him, feed him, and clean up around his house. He’s not very able and he says he doesn't trust nurses or other people to become his assistant but somehow he trusts me. He says that since he knows me and my family for a long time being in the neighborhood and with me having nothing to do, he can offer me the job instead. He’s offering quite a large amount (I would say it’s big enough for a professional assistant) so I’m seriously thinking about taking the job.

Can anyone let me know any basic tips and suggestions I should keep in mind when taking care of an elderly man? Any type of advice would do. Will add in more info when I accept the job and see how it goes. Thanks so much!

Sponsored Links

alexevans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexevans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 12:46pm
Am here am Alex I am from Nigeria
josh28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote josh28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2020 at 11:04pm
be careful cuz it could be a lie the man can be raped,traffic human or do prostitution wen it sound to be good truth it could something bad you cant trust a person from another country i think you think that twice before you something stupid so thinking about it or you dont  the person can kill you my advice to you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic