Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Guy
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Are women from USA always high-tempered and blunt?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Are women from USA always high-tempered and blunt?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toms22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are women from USA always high-tempered and blunt?
    Posted: 11 Jul 2018 at 7:55pm
I noticed that women from USA are frank and high-tempered with a lot of things. There was this one time I was staring at a blonde girl’s hair cause it was so shiny and smooth. Then out of nowhere, she started asking me what I was staring at and that I was being rude. I did explain to her that it was nothing in particular and that I didn’t mean to upset her but wow, was it a shocking experience. This isn’t the first time that I went through something like that with girls from the States. Being a receptionist at a hotel, I come across with these types of people. Is it always like that with them though?
Sponsored Links

TonyRain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonyRain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Nov 2019 at 11:44am
Not always. Many of them are just afraid.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic