Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Guy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Are Lima women always this upfront?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colinx3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Are Lima women always this upfront?
    Posted: 18 Jul 2018 at 7:15pm
A month ago, an office buddy and I relocated over to Arequipa since they need more employees there following an expansion. We’re both caucasian Americans, so we stand out from the rest of the people in terms of our physical appearance. Personally, I don’t like to draw unwanted attention to myself and try to keep a low profile as much as possible. Despite this, two local women from work has already showed an interest in dating me. Honestly, I was taken aback since I didn’t think Lima women would be this upfront. I come from a pretty conservative background myself, so I’m not sure how best to react. Are they always like this, or maybe it’s just me? 
Sponsored Links

kattyramera View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kattyramera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2019 at 11:21am
We are def. like this.  Not all of us, but I am this way.  I will approach a guy I like and sit down by him, ping he'll talk to me and ask me out.  I will also flirt with guys I am no longer interested in just for attention.  Be careful, there's a good chance she could be a player.  We love the game and can't get enough attention.  

I walked by a guy I went on a few dates with last year, rubbed up against him and said "that was on purpose."  Then I texted back and forth for a month, but when he asked me out, I gsted him.  It's the game we play
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic