Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I used someone else to forget my ex girlfriend.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I used someone else to forget my ex girlfriend.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote feelinghurt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I used someone else to forget my ex girlfriend.
    Posted: 20 Jul 2018 at 5:16am

Five months ago, my girlfriend turned down my marriage proposal over a Ukraine ski trip. I planned to make that trip a joyous and memorable one, yet it turned out to be very devastating. When she said she’s not ready, it felt like I got stabbed by hundreds of knives. We went to Ukraine together but I got back home alone. She was no longer at the hotel we were staying when I got there after the incident. She walked away and probably went home afterwards. Since that day, I never heard anything from her anymore; even until now. Because I was so broken, I went to nightclubs and get drunk almost every night. Then, I met a Thai woman and we hit it off. I started dating her though I was pretty certain I haven’t moved on from my ex girlfriend just yet. I felt bad about it because this Thai lady is very loving and caring. She made me feel special and I thank her for that. I began to feel something for her. I just don’t know if this is pity or whatever. Maybe I will get to learn to love her eventually, but am I a douchebag now for using her?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic