Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > Everything Facebook, Myspace and Twitter
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

does anyone even use myspace anymore?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote helpmeplease Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: does anyone even use myspace anymore?
    Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 11:18pm
I have used myspace for a couple of years now on and off. But ever since facebook became popular no one seems to use myspace much.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I was pretty annoyed because even though I use facebook too, I prefer myspace.
Sponsored Links

CSUF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CSUF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 11:19pm
I have used myspace for a couple of years now on and off. But ever since facebook became popular no one seems to use myspace much.

Has anyone else noticed this?

I was pretty annoyed because even though I use facebook too, I prefer myspace.

There is a lot of discussion here about who uses what and which is best. I am among the group that thinks myspace is best because without myspace there would be no mydeathspace.
jackdan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackdan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Aug 2012 at 10:22am
i haven't use myspace in over 4 years. I used to use twitter and facebook but they too are boring now.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jan 2013 at 11:26pm
I have stopped using face book when they change there privacy sittings about a year and a half ago. That was the best thing I ever did.
keepin it real View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepin it real Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2013 at 12:33pm
Hi, Yes I still use MySpace & prefer it over Facebook. In the last 2 months Facebook has punished me 3 different times for sending people friend requests that I don't know personally. The first 2 times they banned me from making friend requests for 1 week, each time, & the 3rd time I was blocked from making requests for 30 days which just ended recently.. Told me that it was against Facebook policy... I thought that's what these sites were for is meeting people and also staying in touch with the ones you already know... What gets me is say that you have 10 mutual friends with a certain person & don't know them personally, Facebook recommends adding them as a friend or suggesting to add them... And its against their policy??? Huh?? Anyways on Facebook I have less than 200 friends & on MySpace I have almost 13000... So I definitely use MySpace a lot more than Facebook & for good reason...

Sincerely,
                                                                                                                Jeremy D.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic