Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Guy
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I lost my best friend when I told her I fell for h
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I lost my best friend when I told her I fell for h

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote confession201 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I lost my best friend when I told her I fell for h
    Posted: 24 Jul 2018 at 6:31am

Have you ever tried falling in love with your best friend? If yes, you will understand me. This woman and I have been best friends for more than two decades. Can you imagine that? We have been together all our lives. I realized I have fallen in love with her when we were out of the country for a Ukraine ski trip. That trip was a birthday surprise for her. Years ago, I knew I had feelings for her but I tried to ignore that because of our friendship. But after the said trip, I can’t take it any longer. I told her about how I feel last night and she felt betrayed. I tried to explain but she walked away. She won’t answer my calls and her girl friends won’t tell me where she is. What should I do now? Am I wrong for telling her that I fell in love with her?

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic