Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > General Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I can't handle her mood swings anymore!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dazzle13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I can't handle her mood swings anymore!
    Posted: 25 Jul 2018 at 4:39am
When I decided to marry her after a year of dating, I thought it was the most wonderful day of my life and that it will be the start of a happily ever after. Everything went smoothly for the first six months but as soon as we went past that, I came to find out that she has mood swings often. For example, I woke up one morning and found her cooking. She was all smiles and was all sweet as well. Three minutes later while eating, she changed her mood and was not talking anymore. I tried asking her what was wrong and she told me nothing. A few minutes later, she hits the plate with a spoon so hard I thought it was going to break. I asked her again if something was wrong or if I did something wrong and she still told me nothing. The date had no significance for us at all so I know it had nothing to do with it. I know I did not do anything wrong either so I had no idea whatsoever where all those were coming from. At first, I thought she was having a hard time adjusting to the new environment since she is still a foreign woman in the country where the culture is different from what she is used to. But the thing is, this had been happening quite often already. I don’t know if I can take this much longer.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic