Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Guy
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I think my best friend just confessed his feelings
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

I think my best friend just confessed his feelings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emilyg3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I think my best friend just confessed his feelings
    Posted: 26 Jul 2018 at 8:05pm
My best friend and I are both aspiring poets, although I want to say he’s definitely the better writer compared to me. Often times, we exchange any poems that we composed over the week and give each other feedback, or just to share what we came up with. I noticed lately that he’s been writing more sappy, romantic poems- with some of them even verging on melancholic. I didn’t comment on the topic of his poems though, since they’re actually pretty good. 

At first, I thought it was about this girl he hooked up with at a real singles tour but didn’t pursue, but it seems oddly personal and a bit taciturn. Well, last night we hung out at our favorite café as usual and exchanged our journals to read each other’s stuff. I won’t go into details on what he wrote, but I definitely felt that the poem was for me because it stated some really personal things that only the two of us know. Not to mention how intently he was staring at me as I handed the journal back to him. What should I do? I’ve never even considered seeing him as more than just a friend, but at the same time I feel like getting together wouldn’t be so bad.
Sponsored Links

blackstallion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackstallion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 8:30pm
Actually, it's a best start to a long journey for a couple w fall in love with the closest people around. They have known each other and will be easy to be matched each other in many aspects.
freesoul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freesoul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2020 at 6:42am
Hey that's great!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic