Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating Experiences
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Chinese culture is giving me headache.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chenlee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Chinese culture is giving me headache.
    Posted: 13 Aug 2018 at 3:53am
e: pre-wrap;">I am Chinese and in our culture, love is not enough to let two people marry. Status and family lineage are big issues when it comes to Chinese people. This problem is what I’m facing right now. I am planning to marry my girlfriend even tugh I know from the very start that my family would object. I still tried to convince them tugh. My girlfriend is not Chinese like me, and she doesn’t come from a well-off family which I know for sure matters for my family. When I told my parents about it, they got mad. They won’t even listen to whatever I say. I have tried to date Shenyang women before to please them but my heart wouldn’t just beat for them. I really don’t know what to do. This is what I really hate about being a Chinese.
Sponsored Links

frederickallo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frederickallo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 2018 at 9:35am
Hey, I think what you can do is probably tell your parents you will not marry and will not give them any grandchildren.... believe after some time they will allow you to go ahead and marry the love of your life
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic