Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Dreams that turn into ashes.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzie92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dreams that turn into ashes.
    Posted: 03 Sep 2018 at 3:54am
My boyfriend and I were planning to get married one to two years after. So, we worked hard to save money. To have a bigger savings, he cse to work abroad and I let him be since it’s for the two of us. I was working hard here while he was working hard there too. Everything was going on smoothly until he learned clubbing. I’ve seen pictures of him drinking with some beautiful Kiev ladies. He stopped communicating to me as well. Going to nightclubs and drinking had become his habit. I talked to him about that and it broke my heart that he cse to live the life he had there over me and our dreams.
Sponsored Links

poet4romance View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poet4romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2019 at 11:09pm
Girls don't even have to go over seas to break your heart. All I've ever gotten were lies, being cheated on, abused, used, and some even stole from me.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic