Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Do I still love her or is this just nostalgia havi
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Do I still love her or is this just nostalgia havi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nath09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do I still love her or is this just nostalgia havi
    Posted: 11 Sep 2018 at 3:39am

When I was in college, I had a relationp with a foreign girl. It all started when she came to my university as a foreign exchange student. We were clmates then and everything that followed was all in a blur. We became a couple and everything was almost perfect until she had to go back to her country. We had to face the dreaded long distance relationp. So yeah, we broke up three months later. I never felt so broken in my life; I loved her so much that I was so devastated and almost failed my cles during that semester. I haven’t heard of her after that. I graduated college last year and had a girlfriend. A year after our relationp, I proposed to her and she’s now my fiance. Just last month, I happened to bump into my college ex (the foreign exchange student). We started hanging out again and I don’t know what has gotten into me why I can’t bring up about my upcoming marriage whenever we hang out. My fiance does know about her but she knows she just used to be the girl I loved in college. Right now, I’m confused whether this is just all nostalgia being with the person I loved so much before or because I still love her.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic