Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > General Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Struggling to find a reason to live.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amycampbell24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Struggling to find a reason to live.
    Posted: 13 Sep 2018 at 4:00am
I have always loved dancing. It’s as if I feel free when I dance. I started dancing when I was a kid and continued until I was in high scol and up to my early college years. I joined compeions locally and I was happy whether I win or lose. As much as I love dancing, I had to stop. I got into an accident few months ago that cost me my pion. My friends and I were on our way to a Ukraine ski trip when the accident happened. Everything happened in a blur and I just knew that our car had crashed and I woke up being paralyzed down. I don’t know w I suld live my life right now. I have been undergoing therapy for a year and a half now but I’m only improving at a minimal rate. The doctors tell me that I may never walk again. I’m struggling to find a reason to live because I see w much everyone else is affected with my current situation and it breaks me more seeing them suffering because of me.
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic