Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > General Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Her parents make me feel I am after their wealth o
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Her parents make me feel I am after their wealth o

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frankdiaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Her parents make me feel I am after their wealth o
    Posted: 21 Sep 2018 at 4:50am
I am getting married few months from now with a woman I’ve been dreaming to spend the rest of my life with. My fiancé comes from a wealthy and politically-inclined family. I, on the other hand, is just an average person. I become a well-off man today because of my hard work but she’s been born with a silver s in her mouth and grew up at a foreign country. Even if our hearts beat as one, I cannot deny the fact that my way of living is very different from hers. It’s countless times already that her parents make me feel I am only after their wealth. Her family is making me feel I don’t deserve her and that I am not welcome. It’s very insulting in my part but I always keep in mind that I love her and she’s loving me sincerely and that’s what matters. Right?
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic