Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > General Topics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Seeing him in his deathbed didn't change the way I
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Seeing him in his deathbed didn't change the way I

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karinagomez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Seeing him in his deathbed didn't change the way I
    Posted: 25 Sep 2018 at 4:27am

Having a womanizer father is terrible. It makes me hate men in general but I didn’t go that far gladly. My mother was one of his mistresses and I am the product of such misdeed. My mom didn’t know he was married but was not blessed with a child because his wife is barren. When she knew the truth, she cut all ties with my father.

My Dad didn’t take his responsibilities to me. Instead, he continued having an affair with different women from USA. I grew up with his promise of coming back when I turn 18. But I’m turning 27 and he’s not coming back and will never be. Until my mom told me to meet my father at a local spital he was confined in. There, I saw my Dad lying, can’t talk and old. Even tugh he’s in his deathbed, it didn’t change the way I feel toward him. I hate him. I hate w he didn’t cose to spend time with me before he gets older. I hate everything about him. Do I have the right to feel this way? I feel so evil but can’t help it.

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic