Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Soulmate wanted

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poet4romance Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Soulmate wanted
    Posted: 03 May 2019 at 11:32pm
I've been on about a month searching for my soulmate. I'm southern and would prefer a southern girl wanting a family. I'm a writer and I've written many beautiful romantic pieces that can melt a woman's heart. These girls on here won't do squat if it's not a text. WTH? Witut the romance what's left with the worth of a ? I watched a girl text her BF siting right next to her, that's sick! I think the human race is going extinct! The girls can't write anything that makes any sense, it's like pigeon English, and that's insulting pigeon English.
Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2019 at 1:08am
Hello w am new on here and wait nfor the perfect man for me if i could have

Edited by Romnus - 14 May 2019 at 9:44pm
nyadida View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nyadida Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2019 at 8:56am
Hello jasminebunks I'm here waiting for you
dannybaby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dannybaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2019 at 3:56am
K
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic