Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Guy
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Should I feel embarrassed by this at all?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EllieeSanders Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I feel embarrassed by this at all?
    Posted: 09 Dec 2019 at 11:31am
Okay so I was at a store & asked a question to a guy behind the counter he's 18. He was ok with me talking to him in the first place so I went all ahead. So while I'm talking we maintained good eye contact & so he just started staring at my lips for no reason I was wearing lip balm. I felt embarrassed & offended so I said why are you looking there? all he did was smirk at me no response. Do you think he finds me as a joke? Shocked
Sponsored Links

jumpdates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumpdates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 2020 at 6:11am
According to me, you don't need to embarrassed because you don't have doing any kind of wrong thing so why you feel embarrassed. You just need to talk with full confident to all those boys who looking your body parts continuously because not every boy think positive and all.

Your safety in your hand so just talk formally and trying to talk in a limit because these days we can't close any unknown guy. I hope you're getting my point.

Good Luck!
annajamey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote annajamey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 2021 at 10:22pm
You should feel sooo good for that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic