Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

LOOKING FOR A DECENT MAN

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugarfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LOOKING FOR A DECENT MAN
    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 at 8:38pm
I AM A WOMAN WITH A GOOD LEVEL OF EDUCATION .DECENT AND COMES FROM A NOBLE CHRISTIAN BACKGROUND. I AM LOOKING FOR A GOOD AND DECENT MAN WHO IS ALSO LOVING AND CARING TO BUILD A LONG LASTING RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM
Sponsored Links

delsus94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delsus94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2020 at 4:28am
ooh please my dear, an here longing for you too, have got the best qualities of the decent man you want
bakwa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bakwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2020 at 4:29am
I'M DECENTAND CARING.BUT I DIDN'T SEE YOU PHOTO.COULD YOU SEND YOUR WHATSAPP Account LET CHAT MORE.THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING.
sseninde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sseninde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2020 at 6:54pm
+256758619959
JackieShaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JackieShaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2020 at 6:10am
Hi I’m 30,  living in jiaXing China, master’s degree in CS, like reading, movies,music and more. Nice to meet you
silvaharris1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvaharris1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 2:13am
I throughly believe that happiness is sharing my life with a good woman All I need to do is find her! I don't know if you do have a yahoo messenger maybe we can chat and then get to know more about ourself on there and then we can get the opportunity of knowing more about ourself and do some exchange of pictures.
silvaharris1983 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silvaharris1983 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Mar 2021 at 2:15am
I throughly believe that happiness is sharing my life with a good woman All I need to do is find her! I don't know if you do have a yahoo messenger maybe we can chat and then get to know more about ourself on there and then we can get the opportunity of knowing more about ourself and do some exchange of pictures.You can always contact me with silvahayes160@Gmail. Com
khalido123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khalido123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 1:08pm
hey, please check my profile picture and contact me if you are intrested to know me (IG : asbaa.khalid)
ahmedali123 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ahmedali123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 2021 at 5:32am
hi baby
MRLARRY209 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRLARRY209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 12:12pm
Hello everyone thanks for accepting me here

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRLARRY209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 12:17pm
Let me use this opportunity to introduce my humble self to you I just want to write something about my self, and i hope you don't get scared away. My name is Larry Dennis, I am 53 years old. Am an engineer by profession here in Belgium Am working with VINCI engineering company, am in building department? I am Divorce for 2 years, I have a son, he is 15 year’s old.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MRLARRY209 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 12:18pm
Hello dear how are
honywell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honywell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 8:56am
I'm hony well from , I'm 58 years old a widower.
honywell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honywell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 9:01am
Greetings and how are you today?

I'm hony well from United States, I'm 58 years old a widower. I'm a soldier in the US army, presently working with international security assistance force in Syria for peacekeeping. I'm interested in a serious relationship.

my regards to you.

hony well
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic