Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

what I want in a relationship

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote massaman70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what I want in a relationship
    Posted: 12 Mar 2020 at 11:04am
what I want in a relationship most is honest communication which is top priority for me. If your a native american then thats a plus as well as a preference of mine but what I really want is someone who answers questions honestly, and perhaps even volunteers information. I want someone who confidently asks for her wants and needs to be met. I want someone who can see the truth and tell it like it is while communicating with kindness. I just want someone who can communicate without being too critical, who cares about preserving her dignity. I want someone to choose me out of want rather than out of desperation — either materially or emotionally. I desire to feel I am in need to be wanted and needed by my partner, but I want my partner to have a separate identity and would like her to be non judgemental and who accepts things as they are and who wont try to change who I am. I want someone to be active and independent, to have her own friends and interests. I want no manipulation of any kind and I do not drive or work for situations and reasons that I learned to accept and take as they are.. I do not want to read my partners mind or try to interpret signals. I do not want to be forced to move faster in a relationship than I am ready. I do not want to be manipulated into taking all the blame for things gone wrong. I do not want to be on the receiving end of game playing.I want a partner who can laugh at herself and who has courage and strength. I want someone who can see her part in relationship dynamics and own it. She has to be emotionally stable. I want someone who is developing herself personally, and who takes responsibility for her emotional experience.Fidelity is an absolute must. In fact, I want someone who does not have a “roaming eye” and who can wholeheartedly commit to the relationship. Many may define commitment as fidelity plus the willingness to work on the relationship — even when the going gets tough.Many women treat men in ways that diminish their egos, making them feel inadequate. I would rather have more praise, more acknowledgment of what I do right, more acknowledgment that I am one who is loved and appreciated by my partner as I acknowledge the same thing back to my partner.Also if my partner lives out of state or elsewhere I hope the chance for them to relocate would be considered if any relationships get off the and finally one last thing is I love to cuddle and I want to spoil my mate with hugs and kisses and I do believe I am marriage material and I have alot to give if given the opportunity and I have a positive attitude and a beautiful spirit. I am a Romantic, very optimistic, fun, loving, calm, understanding, very affectionate, a strong shoulder to support my partner, dedicated, loyal, good hearted, a great sense of humor, intelligent, down-to-earth man.. I know life is too short so I enjoy living life to its fullest. Am the rare man that his smile comes out easily and I enjoy making other people smile. I like doing things unexpected to show my mate how much I appreciate her. So loyalty is very important to me. I take commitment very seriously and expect the same from my mate. I look for someone that believes Love,Trust and marriage is sacred and should be a lifelong commitment. I love kids in general. I am not complicated, just a simple soul. I love to smile and I am very giving. I am fun to be with. I am nice, friendly good kind caring loving and sweet, I am a very happy person. I am fun-loving, not moody and have a sense of humor. I have a lot of interests and am always open to something new and I can be emailed at massman@charter.net!!!
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic