Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating over 30
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Dating Online

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spock180 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dating Online
    Posted: 22 Sep 2013 at 8:09pm
Hello  i  have  tried online dating for a while  altho  it  did  lead me to  females  but i feel  they were the wrong people to get mixed up with.... Im  not a rasist in any way  but  what  i  have to  say  is   the  females  or possibly  males    use  love  and lonelyness  as a weapon   and to  to  get money  out  of  you  ..They say  they are from the states or other countries...      Most  are  from  nigeria   ..  accra  ghana   .   they  all  had a story  to  get them  to  make you feel  sorry  for them  either  there  parents are dead  and  live  or  taking care of there  sick granny.  so  please  be careful  out there  .. and to the  real  ladies   yep  im still single  ready to mingle ))   that was  cheezy  i know  
Sponsored Links

pro100pk2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pro100pk2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 6:44pm
Anyone who seeks will always find
  do not give upThumbs Up
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 8:25am
I am from Nigeria and not a story teller, you are right con artist are on every site even Canadians. I Just Joined this site and already gotten scam mail from an Asian. On a polish site and most of the women are con, with money problem childcare, looking for sponsors etc, they are not Africans that I verified. So stop this scandalous broadcast. Note if you are not intelligent on-line dating is not for you, you get scammed by any body from any country taking advantage of your desperation. You are part of people giving true intentions from particular region slimmer chances of opportunities.

Good advice to be careful, even from Canadian , American, European ...... cons

flifirthere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote flifirthere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2016 at 2:44pm
I have a friend who online dated with his now wife. they were online dating for like a year. they met themselves over the internet. now they are together. so I do believe that online dating has an important role especially in 2016 and further.

Edited by flifirthere - 12 Nov 2016 at 12:19pm
chrisstar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrisstar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2016 at 10:51am
Hi!

For so many years I have been alone. I could not find the love of my life. My friend gave me advice to try the dating site. I could not believe something good can happen out of this. But I decided to try any way. I have nothing to lose.

I signed up a couple of sites, but to be honest I’m so happy I have joined victoriyaclub. I am so thankful to them. I have found my woman there. And now I am the happiest man in the Earth!

By the way comparing to another websites this one is not expensive. And there are so many nice ladies You can talk to in chat or even in videochat. So You can see the girls live.

So if you are still single and alone, don’t waste your time and go to victoriyaclub. And you will not regret it!

singlekatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote singlekatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Dec 2017 at 12:31pm
oh you are right i am single and real and single as well 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic