Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious General Discussion > General Topics
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Scammers and Fake Profiles

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scammers and Fake Profiles
    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 at 9:08pm
This site has more scammers and fake profiles than ANY site I have ever been on...

Just this evening alone, I ran across no less than 10 accounts that are from known scammers...

Just this evening alone, I ran across photos that were taken from online international dating sites, that I guarantee are not from those people who are posting them...

Just this evening alone, I ran across multiple profile photos, from (women / men) who posted them in other dating sites, and who turned out to be scammers...

If you contact ANYONE from this site, and they are NOT willing to video chat with you first, before exchanging any kind of personal information, then BEWARE...

There is NO WAY TO KNOW if anyone is who they say they are, without being able to see them via video chat...

And, hangouts is a KNOWN scammer / hacker haven... 

I am a senior computer systems engineer, and I read reports all the time, that talk about how many people have had their identities stolen, by hackers and scammers, through hangouts...

I actually had a hacker try to hack me one evening, using Skype...

I do NOT trust Skype, Hangouts or WhatsApp...

There is ONLY one video chat program that I trust, as a senior computer systems engineer:  VIBER...

This is the ONLY video chat software that I use, and it is widely used all around the world, in many foreign countries also...

But, this site!!!  Until someone gets a handle on security, do not trust ANYONE, unless you can video chat with them, to at least verify that the person you are communicating with, is the same person that posted the photos...

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic