Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Sex and Dating
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Tall very attractive Texan looking for a match

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote talldrktxn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tall very attractive Texan looking for a match
    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 at 2:35pm
Hey How is everyone. Not new on site just new on forms. I have a growing problem it seems. 
I am a 43 yr old White Male. I am 6'5" tall and weigh 225lbs. Have a good body workout quite a bit. 
I have some tattoos but with a shirt on no body can see them. I am professional down to earth 
very open minded and love to joke and play around and just have fun. Now that I am in my forties 
and dating. I have way more luck with swinging couples than I do finding a good match for me. 
Why is it so hard now to find someone who has the same qualities as I do. And likes sex 
as much as I do. OK so I have a higher sex drive than most and it seems that I can not find a 
girl who can keep up?  Or even has the mental capacity for it. I know the older you get the 
dating pool of people your age shrinks. But I am not against a younger woman Honestly 
I would prefer it.. But still I am struggling to find someone. How is that? 
I am in the Dallas Texas area. This area is not short on women. So maybe its something I am 
not seeing. Any input would be great and if your a single lady and think we may be a match. 
I Would love to talk maybe meet and see what happens. Let me know if your interested or 
if you have some wisdom you can pass my way.
Thanks,

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic