Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Dating over 40
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

MY SWEET PRINCE HELLO !!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote black_kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: MY SWEET PRINCE HELLO !!!!!!!
    Posted: 28 Jan 2016 at 8:00am
Description:

Simple lady , who tries to create life after war in my native town ... I am not a great narrator, but a great listener... Being in the spotlight is not comfortable for me. I hate empty talks or silly gossips (oh, women are very skilful at this, aren’t they?). I avoid all kinds of conflicts and quarrels. I am the most peaceful person in the whole world! I follow the rule: Happiness in us , let`s give it others and we will be given it back .. And what is your rule of life ? :wink:

Ideal match description:

I'm not asking much! My soul, my heart and eyes are filled with happiness and love to life and romance.. I'm ready to create a serious relationship in which I can find happiness with my soul mate and to have a strong and friendly family! My dream to meet a man who will gladly take me in his arms, in all senses!) I want to love and be loved... And what are you looking for here? :wink:

Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic