Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Ask a Girl
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

What do you women really want

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinasaurus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What do you women really want
    Posted: 25 Jun 2016 at 11:19am
I have been on a number of different dating sites and nearly all the women on each site seem to only interested in men with exceptional jobs where they are earing masses of money does this mean that money has now replaced love are there any women who genuinely want a man for who he is instead of his bank balance.
Many profiles state that they are looking for a person who is honest and loyal if that is so why have no women asked more questions to find out more reading a persons profile might give a very small picture of who that person is but to find out who the real person is you need to dig more and ask more questions.
"What do you women really want" is the subject title as I know longer understand what the majority of women on dating sites are looking for.
Sponsored Links

kevinasaurus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kevinasaurus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jul 2016 at 5:52am
Ermm If there are any genuine women on this site it would be nice to hear your opinion so far I have come across a large number of fake profiles and a load of women who are way to eager to give their email address on the first message, if these people are not scammers why don't they try to get to know me then use other media for communication.
UnhappyConfused
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2016 at 9:23am
Have a six month subscription on a polish dating site and only women with financial problems get to holla and kept buzzing, came across this site and got a scammer took me off to his hotmail email, only to send me scam. I did report to Admin with copy of the mail.
I also hope I find genuine interest as scammers from my region makes it even difficult for me to real to suitors.
Now I only will use this medium to communicate to any.
charlie70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charlie70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jan 2020 at 1:06am
am new to online dating and i have just bought subscription on a famous dating site. any sugestions for me.?
KateL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KateL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2020 at 3:34pm
They want only sex.
jumpdates View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jumpdates Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2020 at 8:00am
According to me, not every women wants money and all. It depends girl to girl so we can't say like this to all the women. Because I'm also a women that knows their limits and they already knows which things are right or wrong. 

If we talking about all those women that only wants money, sex and all this things so that women not actually wants like sometime many life circumstances are arise in their life so that have no other option to go for..

I hope you're getting my point, what I'm trying to explain you. Sometime When we see that things, that is not the actual truth. When the actual things are happen, that things are not actually arise. So, don't judge the women to observe this kind of professions.

If they choose other platforms to live their life so we don't have to judge for their current profession.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic