Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Neew here

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Neew here
    Posted: 08 Sep 2016 at 12:09pm
Hi everyone another newbie here. I am 60 years old single male from Derby UK. I am looking for that special woman to spend life with (from the UK only please).I do have a health issue as have COPD through years of smoking - stopped now though
Sponsored Links

cathy30 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cathy30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Sep 2016 at 1:48am
This is me putting myself out there, Damn the consequences. Am here to experience something new something that starts with the mind then the heart before the physical side, Don't know if anyone gets it. Anyway am tied up with work right now, If you feel you are in touch with what am trying to get at then write me up at ctrynshore at Hot male dot kom.

ctrynshore at Hot male dot kom.

Later.
merray35057 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merray35057 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2016 at 6:57am
Hello How are you doing.Today .. Do you care to chat
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic