Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

Straight Male New, NM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Straight Male New, NM
    Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 5:40pm
Hi There..! 66 yr old divorced white male from NM, retired, RV living, 1 dog spade female about 6 yrs old, Belgium Shepard/Doberman mix... New here, just joined a few minutes ago, had trouble the text in the "Interests" box..? Seeking woman for LTR possible marriage. Check out jimlp1's profile if interested. Must be slender/athletic build only 39 to 59 yrs old, social drinking, no drugs..! Spiritual not religious... ty...

Sponsored Links

merray35057 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote merray35057 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2016 at 7:02am

Hello how are you doing today. My name is Mercy from cullman Alabama  i'm pretty new to this .. i will like to know more about you if you don't mind and i will be looking foraward to hear from you .. GOD bless you
millilove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millilove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2017 at 1:28pm
I like your photo. Nice smile...My name is millicent i am very outgoing, and I love most activities outdoors. I am cute, & I would also like to say, I am Single,naver marry,have no kidz. Good looking as in my profile photo,Am 27 years of age White Female,and you?No one is too young for love, because love doesn't come from your mind, which knows your age, but from your heart, which knows no age...i will naver mind how old you are.I'm well build, about 108lbs solid, 5"6' in Height. from Ghana in the west africa ...i dont hide my feeling when it comes to the matters of the heart.I want to share my life with someone who will love me for what I man and want the same in return. I am very happy with who I am as a Person, and I want to share & experience Life with a man who can share, and enjoy Companionship, and what I got, and who will treasure my Heart. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic