Forum Home Forum Home > Dateolicious Dating > Introductions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Login Login

looking for love

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: looking for love
    Posted: 22 May 2017 at 11:34am
am tired of being single and i need a serious relationship.
Sponsored Links

deric001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deric001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2017 at 9:01am
hello dear
if you are very serious of you post
please contact...add me up
lets begin from here,,,am seriously looking
forward to a very nice relationship
that can lead to marriage with time
brown12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brown12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2017 at 8:29am
am single too i cant bear it ...am here for you .

thompsonjason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thompsonjason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 3:39pm
hello can i know you more
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 6:48pm
i am looking for a real relationship with someone trust worthy...something that can lead to marriage

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 7:02pm

Am looking for long term relationship that can lead to marriage.... Let's exchange some emails and get to know each other. I realize we aren't exactly across the street from each other but you never know what the future may bring us, you can send a mail at scarlwatt@gmail. com on hangout or message me on skype at scarlwatt
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 7:04pm

Am looking for long term relationship that can lead to marriage.... Let's exchange some emails and get to know each other. I realize we aren't exactly across the street from each other but you never know what the future may bring us, you can send a mail at scarlwatt@gmail. com on hangout or message me on Skype at scarlwatt
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2017 at 7:06pm
 Am looking for long term relationship that can lead to marriage.... Let's exchange some emails and get to know each other. I realize we aren't exactly across the street from each other but you never know what the future may bring us, you can send a mail at scarlwatt@gmail. com on hangout or message me on Skype at scarlwatt
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic